Whats Inside Box Number Three
From Nighthawks Shadowrun Wiki
- 1 Whats Inside Box Number Three?
- 2 Cast of Players
- 3 Events Log by Techebo
- 4 Cast of Shadows
- 5 Organizations and Corporations
Whats Inside Box Number Three?
Back to Seattle Campaign
Cast of Players
Events Log by Techebo
Monday 17th April 2062
- Mr Sommers wants an item in an office owned by Wuxing Inc in Snohomish near Shadow Lake. A box about 2ft cubed, 15 kg.
- Security in the office is 12 guards, in 3 shifts of 4 including one Mage. The office is 2 story with wired fences around the office. It has an external Matrix connection. The object is in a secure room on the second floor.
- Mr Sommers offers 30K.
- Group takes job.
- Group scouts out office and forms a plan.
Tuesday 17th April 2062
2:30 am, Snohomish, near Shadow Lake.
- Techebo sneaks in using his Ruthenium Polymer Cloak covered by White and Lake in the Astral Plane. Webb is watching the barracks from the car with Pathfinder who summons a force 3 Field Spirit to guard the bodies of the two projecting magicians in the car.
- Techebo waits for a security guard to go on patrol outside the grounds. He then sneaks back into the building behind the guard and follows him to the security centre.
- He waits for a guard to open the door to the security office and moves in killing them both with his katana.
- He then moves into the next security room and kills a guard and a mage with his katana.
- He goes upstairs and tries to get to the secure room but it has a mag-lock which none of the guards have the pass keys for.
- Rest of group comes in and Pathfinder bypasses locks into secure room. Groups picks up box and goes back to car/bikes and heads to White's place. No one can get hold of Mr Sommers.
- The group stay at White's until 10 am and the decide to keep on the move. Techebo phones his Yakuza boss contact Mr Mitsumoto for information about Mr Sommers.
- Mr Fowler the Über Braun Mr Johnson calls Pathfinder to arrange a private meet. Pathfinder and Lake go to meet him. The rest go to Puyallup to lie low.
- Mr Fowler, Pathfinder and Lake meet at Coffee Constitutional Monarchy at the corner of 77th and 3rd in Renton. Mr Fowler wants to buy the box. Pathfinder agrees and sets up a meet.
- Pathfinder calls Webb to tell him about the job. Techebo and Webb are about to kill each other unless Webb says that he will not betray Mr Sommers.
- Mr Mitsumoto phones Techebo and tells him that Mr Sommers has been kidnapped by a van of unknown people in Bellevue as he walked out of a bar.
1 am. Somewhere in Bellevue
- Pathfinder and Lake go to the bar where Mr Sommers was kidnapped. There is a new Tasty Burger opposite the bar with security camera footage of the kidnapping. No details, except a nondescript black van and an elf in a suit.
- Techebo tells White to call Pathfinder to get Mr Fowler's telephone number. She refuses and gets out of the car for fear of Techebo doing something bad to her as she would not promise to not betray Mr Sommers.
- White meets up with Lake and Pathfinder who go the Mr Sommers place and see Webbs car. Lake gets his Water Elemental to open the door from the inside, this sets off the alarm.
- Tense stand off, group almost kills each other, then decides to work together to break into the apartment. The find Mr Sommers' phone and computer.
- The phone numbers on Mr Sommers' phone are in a code.
- Group takes Mr Sommers computer and goes to a Cyber Café. Pathfinders Decker contact Radical Edward hacks into Mr Sommers computer.
- Coordinating between Mr Sommers telephone and his computer, runners find the number which could be their original employer. Techebo organizes a meet in one of the Mitsumoto Gumi Yakuza bar called the Perfect Blossom in Renton.
7 pm. Perfect Blossom Nightclub, Renton
- Pathfinder and Techebo meet Mr Johnson and Techebo tells him that he will complete the deal if they release Mr Sommers. Mr Johnson makes no guarantees about Mr Sommers but offers original money for the box. Techebo threatens to destroy the box if Mr Sommers is not returned and Mr Johnson leaves.
- Pathfinder talks to Mr Fowler and sends him a picture of Mr Johnson for an I.D. Pathfinder also gets Mr Fowler to confirm that the box contains a ritual sample of James Wolf the executive of Über Braun from The Replacement Executives.
8 pm. Somewhere in Renton
- Group are in car. Pathfinder and Lake start to open the box. Webb makes the car brake to try to stop them, but this causes the box to break open. The head of James Wolf rolls out. Lake casts Freeze Water on it.
- Techebo pulls up. An argument begins. Techebo wants to complete the deal with Mr Johnson. Pathfinder wants to complete the deal with Mr Fowler. Lake says Lets return the Head to its original owner.
- Combat ensues.
- White picks up the grenade.
- Webb, in an attempt to remove the cause of the problem shoots the Head. It explodes. Ick.
- Neuro Stun Ten gas causes everyone to pass out.
This part has been written by your friendly GM:
Approx 9 pm. Somewhere in Renton
- White awakens to find everyone unconcious, and to find Techebo and bike have gone.
- She wakes up the others, and finds that Pathfinder is injured. The little finger on his left hand has been removed from the knuckle nearest the tip.
- The Group drive to Wendy Winters and get Pathfinder healed up.
- Pathfinder and Lake take what is left of the head to Mr Fowler, who accepts it, but does not pay anything for it. He tells the group that he wanted the head to prove that James Wolf really was dead.
- Lake asks Mr Fowler if he has a job going.
- Lake is offered a job by Mr Fowler to head up Über Braun's new West Coast labs because of his experience and contacts he has built up.
- Mr Sommers is found at approx 10pm that same night wandering Renton. He has no memory of what has happened to him, nor does he even remember hiring the Group.
- Techebo's whereabouts are unknown.
Cast of Shadows
- Mr Sommers Human, male, mundane. Top class Seattle fixer. Former company man for the UCAS CIA and other covert UCAS organizations.
- Mr Mitsumoto Human, male, mundane. Oyabun of the Mitsumoto Gumi. Father of Pai from the Uni Seattle Campaign.
Organizations and Corporations
Back to Seattle Campaign