From Nighthawks Shadowrun Wiki
- Buttercup (27%)
- Yuri Shibanokuji (19%)
- Saru Waano (11%) [query? - Stephen]
- Hideo Yoshida (5%)
- Newton Chin (5%)
- Ramon Dixon (3%)
Key Historical Events
- Formed in 2032 by Tadamako Shibanokuji
- Gained AAA Mega Corp status in 2042
- In 2050 Buttercup reveals herself to be a Free Spirit
- 7th January 2059, Tadamako Suibanokuji suffers a massive stroke and shortly there after dies.
- Tadamako Suibanokuji's voting stock is inherited by his son Yuri Shibanokuji who is an Ork
- The Japanese Empire government and internal board members with an anti-Meta Human agenda attempt to remove Yuri Shibanokuji from the Chairman position.
- In response to this Yuri Shibanokuji announces a plan with Buttercups support to relocate the Headquaters from Kyoto, Japan to Vladivostok in Russia, his former home
- With a total voting stock of 36% and support from other pro Meta Human board members Yuri Shibanokuji and Buttercup succeed in voting through the relocation. By 2060 the new Yamatetsu headquarters in [[Vladivostok is completed.
- The Yamatetsu Corporation and Wuxing Inc work together with other AA and A Mega Corps to found the Pacific Prosperity Group, as a body to rival the strength of the Japo Corps